Atticrose Group operate in partnership with First Class Businesses who are delivering cutting edge Environmental Engineering Solutions and Technology.
Renewable energy is distributed to the local distribution grid, generated by processing waste material via Pyrolysis and Gasification processes.
We have the in house fabrication facilities and expertise to manufacture the Machine body including Gasifier units, Combustion chambers, Pyroliser bodies, Separation Cyclones, support frames work and walkways, as well as the ability to install specialist refractory linings that are necessary for the process.
Our Areas of expertise include:
- Bespoke Machinery
- Combustion Chambers
- Drying and Curing Ovens
- Product Handling, Loading, and Transfer systems
- Spare Parts and Aftersales Support
- Fabricated assemblies for both manufacturing plant and facilities
- Stainless Steel Fabricated structures and assemblies
- Low Thermal Mass Fibre Lining, Replacement, and Removal
- Refractory Castings
- Control Systems and SCADA Packages
- Upgrade and Refurbishment of existing Capital Equipment
- Combustion system upgrades
- Equipment relocation, Installation, and Commissioning
- Maintenance and Servicing