Focusing on fabrication and bespoke engineering sales in diverse market sectors, including Waste to Energy, Aerospace , Automotive, Construction etc. Mechanical engineering qualifications and experience in this field of expertise are required. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales and will have good communication skills.
The promotion and sales of all Atticrose Group Products and Services ( with specific reference to Bespoke Engineering Solutions ) within the UK, comprising:
- the development of existing customers within the UK
- the development of new customers within the UK
- the development of new markets / customers within the UK awith a view to exploring and pursuing areas in which the company might expand its existing market activities and opportunities for diversification of the company’s activities.
- compliance with the company’s QA Policy and Systems
- the generation of sales enquiries
- attending meetings / presentations with customers and carrying out site / equipment surveys if required,
- entertaining of potential customers , and promotional activities
- to assist if possible in the generation of concept design solutions
- to assist in the development of tenders from customers concept
- preparation and presentation of tender documents
- liaison with internal design , manufacture, installation and commissioning departments to ensure contracts are carried out to requirments
- ensure customer satisfaction and after sales care
- management of the company’s sales records and registers
- provision of sales performance statistics and sales potential forecasts
- attending internal sales meetings and preparation of data for discussion / analysis
This will involve liaison with internal departments, and liaison with customers and suppliers.
The position will include travel within the UK and for which all business expenses will be paid by the company / customer.
In addition to the above you will be required to undertake any other duties that might reasonably be expected to fulfill the position of Technical Sales Engineer.
This list is not exhaustive and is subject to periodic review.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV for consideration using the contact form below, or via email to email@example.com
Apply now by filling out the form below: